Skip to content
- Take a flight in the airplane (optional)
- Provide a bit of information
- Brief orientation with maintenance officer (or other club officer)
- Club-wide vote on your membership
Plane Reservation, Other Ops, and Other Info
- Scheduling is online at AircraftClubs.com (U: tfi / P: guest)
- Review plane availability, bylaws, flight rules, annual meeting minutes, etc.
Things You’ll Need to Provide when Joining
- Copy of your driver license
- Copy of your PPL (front and back)
- Logbook page(s) copy showing most recent currency (flight review or equivalent)
- Copy of 3rd class medical certificate (or Basic Med)
- Check for $6,000, payable to: Tyler Flyers, Inc.